[amibroker] COLOR PRINTER OPINIONS

I decided to add a feature to my trading tracking
system.  I will start printing the chart of the buy setup and I will also
be printing the chart of the sell setup that prompted me to
decide to sell.  Both of these charts will be a permanent part of my record
keeping system.

I know absolutely nothing about color printers.  The
one that I have now is a  Lexmark Z22, quite probably the least expensive
printer ever made.

I am refilling  the two cartridges myself.  One
is for black, and the other has three colors in it.

I am guessing that I would be much better off with
separate color cartridges, but who knows.

I want to pay enough for a printer so that the charts will
look very good, but I do not need a printer what prints great digital photos. If
the great photo printer costs only $50.00 more, then I would pay the additional
$50.

Speed is the most important feature,  I will be
printing anywhere from 5 to as many as 20 charts a day, usually no more than 10
to 15 at one session, and about 2 sessions a day.

I used to have a Hewlett Packard, and I discovered that
their cartridges time out eventually, so that they will no longer work after an
extended period of time has passed.

The second most important feature is the ease of refilling
the cartridges.  It would be nice to have a printer whose software
accurately tells you how much ink is still in each cartridge.  Better that,
would be a feature that warns you well ahead of time when each cartridge is
running low.  The local Dallas man who makes my refill kit said that it is
better to not let them run too low, because the heads start to heat
up.

I hope to hear some experienced opinions, and also about
the reputation of various brands.  TIA  Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.530 /
Virus Database: 325 - Release Date: 11/7/2003