[amibroker] Pasting

Tomasz:

I have Outlook 2002, Word 2002, and Macromedia MX.

Ctrl-C on selection of code in AA window does NOT get pasted into any
of those three programs.  Even after playing with various settings in each
of them.  Well, I just realized that when I open a new message in Outlook,
I get my Word program as the email editor.  So it is just not pasting into
2 programs. Well, three – it will not paste into Excel, but will paste
into WordPad, NotePad, and even into Photoshop 7.

Enough complaints are showing up that say that even if it is working on
your machine, there is something in the code that is interacting badly with
SOME of the same programs as they exist on other computers.

Not being able to paste code will be a serious setback for me.

Ken

PS: Code copied from the IB window also does not paste in the programs
mentioned above.