RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

On my Windows 2000
system it seems to work correctly with Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express
6, very handy feature.

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: November 8, 2003 5:04 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.48.0
BETA released
Al,

Should work with CTRL+C. It has been checked with Outlook
Express version 6.0
What version do you use ? Is it Outlook
Express or Outlook (these are two different
programs).

Dreamweaver is a HTML editor from Macromedia. I have added
this feature for myself :-)
since I am writing a lot of things involving HTML editing (for
example S&C traders tips) and wanted
to save myself time copying-pasting colorized code from AFL
editor to Dreamweaver.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE