[amibroker] Clone Window Question

Tomasz:

Your distribution email says:

window linking with different bar interval works now.

Just use Window->Clone menu ... this will create a clone of currently selected window.

I open tab 15 and click Window>Clone and I get a new window of the first Tab in the layout I have open, NOT a clone of the chart in tab15 (or any other tab).  Easy enough to change tabs but is this what you intended to happen?

Ken