Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

Al,

Should work with CTRL+C. It has been checked with Outlook
Express version 6.0
What version do you use ? Is it Outlook
Express or Outlook (these are two different
programs).

Dreamweaver is a HTML editor from Macromedia. I have added
this feature for myself :-)
since I am writing a lot of things involving HTML editing (for
example S&C traders tips) and wanted
to save myself time copying-pasting colorized code from AFL
editor to Dreamweaver.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE