RE: [amibroker] Re: trading backtests in real life

Hi Dave –

Yes.

Systems that enter and exit MOO or MOC
work fine.  But with kind of limit or stop order, I am trying to handle
the differences between signal prices and fills manually.  I hope that some
of these systems can be set up to issue orders automatically.  Until there
is a way of informing AB what signals were taken and what the fill prices were,
I will not be comfortable doing that.

Howard