RE: [amibroker] Re: trading backtests in real life

<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>yes yes yes, we all know that AB will someday have full
portfolio mgt features, and I'm sure they'll be great when they
arrive.
<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>
<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>but what do you do today howard? are you trading any
AB-based systems?
<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>
<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>dave
<SPAN
class=287202912-06112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2>Tomasz
  has already hinted (again today in a different post) that there will
  eventually be extensions to AB to handle orders, trades, and portfolios.
  If I thought that these extensions to AB would never come and I would have to
  try to translate to another platform, my enthusiasm for AB would drop
  considerably.

  <SPAN

  <SPAN