[amibroker] Re: Robustness Challenge Update

Mostly short term (3-7 day) position trading. I have a few systems
that are longer term, around several weeks, and if a trade works out
exceptionally well I may hold it much longer (but never the reverse,
lol). I don't like to watch intraday prices although I do watch
overallmarket action and periodically check positions.  I trade mainly
stocks and sometimes options when I want leverage or as a hedge.  I
rarely sell premium because it doesn't fit my personality.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511