Re: [amibroker] Re: Robustness Challenge Update

Gary,

Janitor "Steve" gawked a few Monet's last
week.  As they say in some parts of the country: "I don't know much,
but I know what I like."  Up close, the Monet's are sweet.
  Actually, I was more in awe of the Renoir (The Luncheon of
the Boating Party) and the three Klee's.

My question is about Camtasia.  Is it a vast
improve over Windows Movie Maker?  Do you use the program?  If not, do
you know of anyone who is using it?

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE