Re: [amibroker] Re: Robustness Challenge Update

I am interested in following along with the robustness exercise but I
probably lack the time to immediately participate.

Sheesh, I haven't even been able to take a look at your picture files yet.....

BTW, I was at a Tradestation meeting on Saturday where Alex M. gave a talk
about Prosizer MCS and some of the utilities he has available on his web
site.  Nice guy...very sharp.

Prosizer is suitable for single issue evaluation...it does not handle
portfolios.
Cheers
Sid

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511