[amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #2

UM-

Real life example.  I was trading QCOM and was so confident of one
particular signal that I decided to trade it with calls for leverage.
 Soon I was up well over 100%.  The run up started to lose momentum
and against my better judgement, I put in a *limit order* to exit
because I got greedy.  I ended up getting distracted on something
having to do with my car registration and to make a long story short
*lost everything* on the trade.  How's that for slippage?  Not because
I was trading options.  I've traded them for as long as I've been
trading and totally understand them.  It was because I spectacularly
mismanaged the trade, part of the chain of errors being that limit
order.

Regards,

Mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511