Re: [amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #2

Fred, you forget the probability of going up
or down; it also could go exactly to the other direction.
Why has it always to fall? Has it to? I mean the
same scenario could also happen inversed (ie. in
short covering case). So what? IMHO a zero-sum game.

And, it also depends on the qty one wants to sell/cover.
Small qty will not have any effect to the share
price regarded enough volume and liquidity is
present at the moment of the selling/covering.

It has of course also todo with the right timing; imagine
in your example: if you only placed your order 30 seconds
earlier... And: you can't expect cathing the H or L.
Work with averages (ie. p=0.5). This leaves room to
both directions, and is "neutral"