[amibroker] Re: off topic: Robustness Example With Pictures

My text was 4 pages, 79 paragraphs, 188 lines.
There is *no* reference to criterion1 or something similar.
The examples were carefully selected to illustrate the various matrix
red/green cell combinations.
The code may be applied to any stock/group [criterion1 or non-
criterion1] .
If you want to apply my code to criterion1 stocks/groups, the
solution is simple:
Express criterion 1 in an AFL condition and make the appropriate
changes to include this condition into my code [since the code is
interesting, as you say].
I will help for the changes, as soon as you give me the AFL for
criterion1 [or any other criterionX of Mark interesting series or any
other criterion, in general].
It will be much appreciated and will help the readers .
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> The AFL is interesting but the examples as usual don't follow
> criteria/rule #1.  This is NOT provacative, it's a fact unless of
> course I some how missed someones definition of a bull market in
the
> last 3 years.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714"
> <quanttrader714@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
> <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >
> > DT,
> >
> > I noticed these and had planned on spending some time exploring
them
> > in detail now that the pressure is off to put out the criteria.
> > Unless I'm away from the board completely, I never miss your
posts.
> > And even then, I still try to catch up on them when I return.
Thanks
> > again for sharing and for your offer, I'll try not to abuse it.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Mark
> > >
> > > Mark,
> > > You may simply ask, it is the best way to understand.
> > > I have not always the time to give full description, but it is
> > easier
> > > to answer a question [if of course I know the answer...]
> > > I tried this at
> > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/51214
> > > since it is closely related to your 9 rules [it is a walk-
forward
> > > check at a glance, with all the possible timeframe combinations
> and
> > > includes also the profit/bar, since the basic IP distance is 100
> > bars.
> > > Take a look, it may add some criteria to your interesting
thread.
> > > On the other side, I always try to present amibroker solutions,
> > short
> > > or long, simpe or complicated but inside the AFL spirit.
> > > Dimitris Tsokakis

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!