[amibroker] Re: off topic: Robustness Example With Pictures

The AFL is interesting but the examples as usual don't follow
criteria/rule #1.  This is NOT provacative, it's a fact unless of
course I some how missed someones definition of a bull market in the
last 3 years.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511