[amibroker] Re: A little help with the Excel 3D chart in files section

Gary,

Just clear the data sheet and use the data import option to ad data
instead of copy/paste as the help file is suggesting.
The tool works great!

regards,

Frans.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary A. Serkhoshian"
<serkhoshian777@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Al Venosa inspired me to try some basic sensitivity analysis
graphically via the Excel 3D chart in files section:

20Chart.xls/

> Unfortunately, the file is not working properly as it will not
update the graph with new data.  I followed the directions, and
seems like cool program.

> I would greatly appreciate any and all help in fixing the file
above or excel spreadsheets that you use for this type of 3d/2d
paramater anlaysis as my VB skills suck.

> Thanks in advance,
> Gary

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.