[amibroker] Re: OT: Need recommendation please !

It appears that viruses are created maybe from those techies or
other Anti Virus  companies out there.
They know the weakness of those virus programs and dump it on some
hackers site.
I never use McAffee and use Nortons since McAffee slows down my
computer system.

Just think about this, some fires are created by fireman to keep
their job. If there are no fires... then they need less people
required on the job.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon@xxxx>
wrote:
> I dare say they do......
>
> McAffee Techies say work out X virus (And 32 other possible
variants - They
> pick one "Y"), So they patch they Defs with X+32 and dump Y out on
the net
> at some hacker site.
>
> Norton then pick up X & Y and patch accoringly.
> This ofcourse would also happen the other way (Norton then McAfee).
>
> Ummmm, Hey Who's that behind me.... Oh nobody... Yeah, Im Not
paranoid ;-)

> <MSG>
>
> At 12:19 PM 3/11/2003, Phsst wrote:
> >No offense taken. I've often wondered if any viruses were created
by
> >anti-virus firms so that they have a larger mkt for their
products.

> >--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Makes you wonder if guys like this are creating the spam so
they have
> > > a market for their product.  No offense to Bloomba or you.

> > > version
Internet

that
> > > yahoo