[amibroker] Linking Multiple Windows

Earlier, Tomasz indicated that linking multiple windows was "in the
works". This would allow you to change the security in one window and
have it change in all windows. This is a great feature for setting up
multiple windows with different time frames and then easily moving
through a watch list.

Has this been implemented yet? If so, where is the setting located to
accomplish this.

I've searched the archives and help files and cannot find the answer
to my search. Maybe I'm just missing the right reference location.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xlw.sC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM