Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Need recommendation please !

I dare say they do......

McAffee Techies say work out X virus (And 32 other possible variants - They
pick one "Y"), So they patch they Defs with X+32 and dump Y out on the net
at some hacker site.

Norton then pick up X & Y and patch accoringly.
This ofcourse would also happen the other way (Norton then McAfee).

Ummmm, Hey Who's that behind me.... Oh nobody... Yeah, Im Not paranoid ;-)

<MSG>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511