[amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

Dale,

I favor trading a robust system on the "best behaved" issues, you'll
see that in the next couple of criteria.  I've got some decent
techniques but, dare I say lol, am hoping we'll get a boost from Steve
on this because issue selection is huge and he's the "go to guy" in
that department, IMO.

Regards,

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Good post, Dave.
>
> I was just thinking about the same stuff as in the bottom part of
your
> post. I've thought of them as indicator based and pattern
recognition
> based but your terms will do for me.  IMHO the majority of folks
> pursuing automated approaches look at the tracking type system and
the
> chart readers seem to favor the opportunistic type system..
>
> Mark, what do you favor in your trading? And at some point (prolly
after
> you post #9) we'll have to decide what fork in the road to take.

61774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
> 632198:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tm86fb5/*http://ww
w.netflix.com/Default?mq
> so=60178323&partid=4116730> click here