Re: [amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

Very well said Ken, I agree 100%. It would truly be a shame if the talented
people on this list who freely choose to share the techniques that  they use
to make money, and which were developed with their own time and hard work,
are derided to the point where they stop sharing completely. One thing we
could probably all agree on is that there is more than one way to win in the
markets, and I, for one, am interested in hearing about as many as possible.
I am capable of testing all these ideas myself, determining what works for
me, and setting the rest aside. The most important thing is to keep the
ideas flowing. Constructive criticism has its place, but could probably be
done with enough respect so that people don't regret that they tried to help
in the first place.

To Mark, Steve and any/all others with experience and insights to share, I
am sure that the vast silent majority of the 1400+ members here appreciate
all your good will, even if we don't say so often enough. Please continue
posting, many of us are learning from your expertise, and look forward to
learning more in the future. And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the excellent
contributions that you have already made in the past!  : - )

Steve