Re: [amibroker] Robustness (was Robustivity)

Al,

I should of used:  robustious, robustiousness,
robustiously.  See what happens when you get a Detroit Public School
education.  My next post will be in Ebonics.

Aleatory:  are you sure this isn't a place
where they brew beer?

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE