Re: [amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

But if they're that rare, why trade them at all? Or why not simply cut your
loss on the trade, take your small loss, and get back in when the signal is
given again. Why pour good money after bad (unless you are implying that the
signal is sooooo good that historically it always gives a win, which is hard to
believe)? One conundrum in your message was that it has no drawdowns. I can't
imagine any system without DDs. So, I guess I'm not following your logic. Sorry.

AV
<BLOCKQUOTE