Re: [amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

Mark,

Some of the best traders I know (running 10-plus
million) hate this book.  They all seem to find logic flaws in some of the
chapters (I read it twice and have little or no opinion).  Are you familiar
with Ryan's disastrous trading record?  Ryan has spread some bad "juju" in
Colorado.  For my money, Van Tharp lays it out a bit better than
Ryan.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE