[amibroker] Was QQQ... Now Real Assets & Mutual Funds

<On the other side, I don't see any specific movement to commodities
and it is not easy to explain this situation.>

BusinessWeek had an article recently called "The Bull is Ranging into
Metals", about globalizations impact on commodity prices.

They pointed out that growth in Russia and China has (and will
continue to) cause a supply/demand imbalance on commodities like
nickel and other precious metals.

I'll quote: For investors, the commodities surge may provide a
profitable alternative to the stock market. The gains have been brisk.
For instance, the $360 million Oppenheimer Real Asset Fund, which
invests in financial instruments tied to commodities is up about 18%
so far this year. Says the fund's portfolio manager, Kevin Baum:
"Commodities are offering protection at precisely the time investors
most need it."  So long as the global economy continues to rebound,
the outlook for commodities is apt to stay bright.

Here is the point of this post:

Over the years, I've spent lots of time trying to research Mutual
Funds, looking for those No-Load funds that specialize in 'off the
beaten path' issues or investments.

Can anyone here recommend web sites (either free or subscription) that
 offer significant insight into available MF's along with
comprehensive search capabilities for specialized funds? Anyone who is
tied to IRA accounts in the US will understand my interest, since
IRA's cannot be used for commodities or short positions, while certain
specialized Mutual Funds  can get around this limitation for you.

TIA.

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511