[amibroker] Re: Was QQQ... Now Real Assets & Mutual Funds

FastTrack provides a comprehensive mf database that can be updated
daily (for a fee) and there is a plugin for AB.  Additionally
individual mf's are classified as to belonging to one or more groups
with specific goals.  I believe there is also a 30 day trial
available.

See - http://www.fasttrack.net

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> <On the other side, I don't see any specific movement to
commodities
> and it is not easy to explain this situation.>
>
> BusinessWeek had an article recently called "The Bull is Ranging
into
> Metals", about globalizations impact on commodity prices.
>
> They pointed out that growth in Russia and China has (and will
> continue to) cause a supply/demand imbalance on commodities like
> nickel and other precious metals.
>
> I'll quote: For investors, the commodities surge may provide a
> profitable alternative to the stock market. The gains have been
brisk.
> For instance, the $360 million Oppenheimer Real Asset Fund, which
> invests in financial instruments tied to commodities is up about 18%
> so far this year. Says the fund's portfolio manager, Kevin Baum:
> "Commodities are offering protection at precisely the time investors
> most need it."  So long as the global economy continues to rebound,
> the outlook for commodities is apt to stay bright.
>
> Here is the point of this post:
>
> Over the years, I've spent lots of time trying to research Mutual
> Funds, looking for those No-Load funds that specialize in 'off the
> beaten path' issues or investments.
>
> Can anyone here recommend web sites (either free or subscription)
that

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511