[amibroker] Re: Dimitris... QQQ Trendline Support again

Buyers do not believe in the market since the middle of the last
week. We had some talk with Yuki also.
Friday's MSFT event was not coincidental.
On the other side, I don't see any specific movement to commodities
and it is not easy to explain this situation.
Sellers are waiting also, but for how long ?
The picture is not clear, for me, and I will wait for more clear
signals. I have to move now, I will post a full code tomorrow
[European] morning, for the necessary Roc to see a breakout. Since
the trendline equation is a function of time, we may know the exact
trendline value for the next, unknown bar and calculate accurately
the expected Roc, as you may probably agree...
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511