[amibroker] problem copying indicators

I just bought a new computer and wanted to move all
of my amibroker data to the new machine.  Everything works fine except that
when I try and load any of the custom indicators that I gotten from this site
(Ctrl+I) they don't show up in the list.  If I go to the build indicator
area of the program and click "load", I can see the files in that list but they
don't show up as indicators.  When I go to Autoanalyze, I can pull up any
of the custom indicators.  Is there an easy way of getting these indicators
to show up in the indicator drop down box short of creating a new indicator,
cutting and pasting and then saving the indicator?
Thanks,
ron