[amibroker] Technical Help: Stock Import Not Complete

Hello,

I have found that when I use the "ASCII Import" feature on a list of
a very large number of stocks (in this case about 6,000), Amibroker
finishes the job, but actually doesn't seem to update the entire
list.

It seems to stop around stocks starting with "J" (in this case). The
entire list has not been updated, and there is no indicatiion by
Amibroker that this has happened.

Curiously, when I go back and then highlight the botom half of the
list to be imported (ie., the stocks tha have been missed), the
process finishes way to soon and again only imports stocks to about
the "J" area.

I am using Amibroher 4.40. I have not ticked the "Limit Number Of
Saved Quotations" option.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks,

     JonS

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511