RE: [amibroker] Invitation -- suggest your favorite objective function

Hi Al –

Thanks for your post.  Your opinion points
out exactly why this discussion is important.  I hope we will get a better
feeling for what is important, then create “custom” objective
functions that take multiple sub-objectives into account through weighting of
the components.

Thanks,

Howard