Re: [amibroker] Quote Editor Help - Part 2

Hello,

> Tomasz:
> What are we going to do with these people who just won't read those
> tutorials?

Well I think that Ken actually read entire guide :-) but simply our memory fails sometimes.
Mine too. I don't know what you are going to do but for myself I am going
to drink a beer thinking that after all there is a life apart of trading and developing software :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.