  >From:
  DIMITRIS
  TSOKAKIS
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 7:18
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Inspection
  Points, Hi-pass Equity for the whole Market, part III
  Ed,The tickers  should begin the same date and
  have the same # of bars. No holes, no extra dates. All these repairs may
  be done with the help of the Tools->Database Purify.In one way or
  another, for any application, we should have a correct database, so it is
  an opportunity to do the job. If some bars are really missing, because the
  stock did not trade this day for any reason, you should fill the holes
  with some method. I use the nearest data to overcome this
  difficulty.Since this application is very sensitive and the profits are
  multiplied, I check the results in two N100 databases, from YHOO and
  e-signal data. Both suppliers have some mistakes, it may take some
  time to align both databases, but, when you come to a point to see the
  YHOO result 223,250.44 and the e-signal 223,250.23 then you will feel
  somehow safe.All the posted results were double checked fo IPs, the same
  with the final graphs.I hope you enjoy the IPs, especially when you
  replace my Buy/Sell example with your own trading rules.Dimitris
  Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl" <pablito@xxxx>
  wrote:> thanks for the code Dimitris. I want to check it out in the
  next > following days. > > You mention: The database
  should be aligned. I remember a previous > posting about this but can't
  find it. > > I think you just compare each stock within the
  Nas100 with the index > (NDX) and fill blanks with the previous
  price. Then do you save these > files to disk?> >
  thanks, > > regards, EdSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.