[amibroker] Re: Inspection Points, Hi-pass Equity for the whole Market, part III

Ed,
The tickers  should begin the same date and have the same # of bars.
No holes, no extra dates. All these repairs may be done with the help
of the Tools->Database Purify.
In one way or another, for any application, we should have a correct
database, so it is an opportunity to do the job. If some bars are
really missing, because the stock did not trade this day for any
reason, you should fill the holes with some method. I use the nearest
data to overcome this difficulty.
Since this application is very sensitive and the profits are
multiplied, I check the results in two N100 databases, from YHOO and
e-signal data. Both suppliers have some mistakes, it may take some
time to align both databases, but, when you come to a point to see
the YHOO result 223,250.44 and the e-signal 223,250.23 then you will
feel somehow safe.
All the posted results were double checked fo IPs, the same with the
final graphs.
I hope you enjoy the IPs, especially when you replace my Buy/Sell
example with your own trading rules.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511