Re: [amibroker] Re: Thrill me, fill me, kill me

Hi palsanand,

Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 10:11:06 AM, you wrote:

p> Sorry, I misunderstood.  I didn't mean to say it is amusing.  I
p> meant to say it is interesting, because I act on contrary opinion,
p> i.e., against the advice, opinion and stated beliefs of the
p> majority of the experts...

So you've been massively short @ 100-1 leverage since about late
April? But averaging down?  ^^_^^

p> Sometimes, the best price to enter is at the Market on Open(Previous
p> days close price), if the signal is strong, else it is prudent only
p> to enter at High of Day/Low of Day, i.e., sometimes the Market opens
p> and the open price is the Low/High of day or very close to it if the
p> Buy/Sell signal is strong, so that the Low or High of Day predicted
p> by the formula I referred earlier is never touched.

Pal . . . I need a translator of some foreign language to understand
what on God's earth this could possibly mean above.  i.e., 'Market on
Open' does NOT, and never will = 'Previous days (sic) closing price'.
You seem to be saying it does.

And it would **ALWAYS** be "prudent" to enter at the High of the day
or the Low of the day.  Always.  Not "else".  ^^_^^  But I doubt
seriously you or anyone else can.

p> Actually, this formula is in the AFL library.  It is the Pivot Points
p> Support and Resistance.  It is heavily used by the Floor traders...

Wait a minute.  You're going to refuse to reveal a formula that's
already in the AFL library???

Oh boy . . . I sure am missing something here.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511