[amibroker] Re: Thrill me, fill me, kill me

Steve,

Sorry, I misunderstood.  I didn't mean to say it is amusing.  I meant
to say it is interesting, because I act on contrary opinion, i.e.,
against the advice, opinion and stated beliefs of the majority of the
experts...

Sometimes, the best price to enter is at the Market on Open(Previous
days close price), if the signal is strong, else it is prudent only
to enter at High of Day/Low of Day, i.e., sometimes the Market opens
and the open price is the Low/High of day or very close to it if the
Buy/Sell signal is strong, so that the Low or High of Day predicted
by the formula I referred earlier is never touched.

Actually, this formula is in the AFL library.  It is the Pivot Points
Support and Resistance.  It is heavily used by the Floor traders...

Regards,

Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Pal,
>
> Glad you brought it up.  It's an unoptimized system that is "open-
coded" and has never been optimized (over the last five years).  All
trades have been advertised to the public before the opening.

> Now if I could only post entries and exits at the high and low of
the day...I'm sure my results would be more impressive.

> Take care,
>
> Steve

I am
>   >   detecting until now.
>   >
>   >   Because of that, previously I had to enter at MOO and carry
>   losing
>   >   positions.  After optimizing, I pick the precise tops and
bottoms
>   of
>   >   any market I trade in a given time frame.
>   >
>   >   Some of it might be evident if you analyze the results I have
>   >   posted...
>   >
>   >   Regards,
>   >
>   >   Pal
>   >   --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading"
>   <kernish@xxxx>
>   >   wrote:
>   >   > Lately I found out that I could have avoided the losing
>   position
>   >   > altogether if I had optimized my entry points (Market on
Open,

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511