Re: [amibroker] Re: Thrill me, fill me, kill me

Pal,

Glad you brought it up.  It's an unoptimized
system that is "open-coded" and has never been optimized (over the last five
years).  All trades have been advertised to the public before the opening.

Now if I could only post entries and exits at
the high and low of the day...I'm sure my results would be more
impressive.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE