RE: [amibroker] Re: Chaikin Money Flow question

<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>thanks yuki, interesting.
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>I'm a little confused about the periods and TEMA/MA
overlays you're suggesting though. I started w
Steve Wiser's AFL from the AB library, cleaned up a
bit.
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>are you saying to change the period of the DI itself
from 19 to 21, add TEMA(DI, 21), and EMA(DI_TEMA, 30)?
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>or leave the DI at 19 but don't pay much attention to
it, add TEMA(DI, 21) and EMA(DI_TEMA, 30), and watch only the TEMA and
EMA?
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>thanks,
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>
<SPAN
class=307374813-19102003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
  would suggest you take a look at the Demand Index, smoothed.  Try a
  TEMA of the 21 period DI, then overlay a 30 period EMA of that on top of
  it.  I think you will find with practice you get a pretty good feel
  for intermediate term direction.  This combination, used wisely and
  with practice, will likely keep you from getting on the wrong side of the
  market.Be aware of where that 30 period EMA is in relation to zero,
  and where the 21 period TEMA DI is in relation to both the 30 EMA, and
  zero of course.Compare a chart composed like that with the CMF, I
  think you'll never look at the CMF again.
  ^_-YMMV,Yuki