[amibroker] Chaikin Money Flow question

Curious how many people use Chaikin Money Flow as part of their analysis.  If so, could you please pass along what is the "overall best" time period to use?

I use dual SMA crossover to trade stocks, mostly SP 500 index stocks, with a time frame of 3 to 6 months from buy to sell or sell short to cover.

Looking to enhance my trading and CMF seems like possible good indicator

comments, info wanted!

Do you Yahoo!?