Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

Anthony,

Saturday, October 18, 2003, 12:47:05 AM, you wrote:

AF> Is this what you are refering to:

AF> THE FIBONACCI TIME PROJECTION TECHNIQUE
AF> The following Fibonacci-based methodology will calculate a trend change
AF> date. It will not indicate by itself whether this date will be a high or

<snip>

That would be a fib date / time extension as opposed to a fib
projection. It may be from a H-H, L-L, H-L, or a L-H. I could also be
done with TDs (trading days / bars) or CDs (calendar days) and there
are advocates of both.

A fib date / time projection (APP), on the other hand, would be
measuring the distance (date / time) between any two pivots and root
the structure at a third pivot (hence three clicks, rather than two)
to see how the current swing compares to previous swings from a date /
time perspective.

Also, as in the current fib tool, the extension / projection levels
should be customizable, since while a number of folks use fib
numbers, others use 1/8ths and other "special" numbers.

--
Best regards,
 Joe

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.