Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

Hi guys ,

Thanks for yor feed back.  This is my first time of using this forum, &
I am really encouraged by your responsiveness.

Regarding Tomasz's mail below, let me say he following:

1) I am a discretionary trader & mak eheavy use of Fib patterns.

2) I downloaded a trial version of AB in Jan, but because it didn't
have Fib projections I went down the Ensign route at a monthly cost of
$40 to myself.

3) I was otherwise very impressed with AB & made a mental note to check
it out later, having heard (from the grapevine) that Tomasz is
constantly improving the software.

4) I have recently come to a point where I need the kind of tools that
AB & Wealth-lab offer, & hence my enquiry about Fib projections.

5) I would purchase AB tonight if I could get a firm commitment (& ETA)
from Tomasz that Fib projections would be made available.

6) I know lots of other discretionary traders who are using tools like
Ensign & QCharts simply because of their superior drawing tools.  They
would immediately jump to AB if the range of tools that Joe listed
became available (if for no other reason than price).  FWIW, just Fib
projections will be enough to make me jump ship.

7) Joe, I wasn't to clear on your reverse retracement & drag
workaround.  Do you mind elaborating.

Many thanks.
--- Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > I mentioned this, amongst similar enhancements, to Tomasz a while
> back
> > and really didn't get any firm commitment. There are a number of
> drawing
> > tools like this that would really benefit us discretionary traders,
> but
> > the system traders in the group, by far, have the loudest voice...
> >

> Joe and all discretionary please speak up, if I receive 50 e-mails
> from system traders
> and only 1 from chartists what do you think would get higher priority
> ?
> From obvious reasons when 50 people push some idea I have no other
> choice.
>
> Best regards,