  >From:
  John
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:53
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Random Data
  Generator
  Group,I am looking for a random data generator. I
  have looked at Ami function and in excel. But neither produce o/h/l/c. I
  want to be able to import the data into Ami and backtest on the same data.
  My thinking is to backtest over several sets of data and if the results
  are close maybe I have something.Any thoughts
  ThanksJohn
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.525
  / Virus Database: 322 - Release Date:
10/9/2003