RE: [amibroker] re: horizontal study lines? (in AFL) x-dates??

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Nand,
In my
example I used a simple horizontal line which extends right. Each day the
lastvalue will look at the current bar position. To achieve the same results
with a line not extended then use the example TJ offered which used a
combination of NOT and IsNull to seek out the last point of the
line....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

<FONT
size=2><SPAN
>x=<SPAN
class=SpellE><SPAN
>ValueWhen<SPAN
class=GramE><SPAN
>(NOT IsNull(
<SPAN
>Study<SPAN
>(<SPAN
>"re"<SPAN
>)),<SPAN
>Study<SPAN
>(<SPAN
>"re"<SPAN
>));<?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
<FONT
size=2><SPAN
>y=<SPAN
class=SpellE><SPAN
>ValueWhen<SPAN
class=GramE><SPAN
>(NOT IsNull(
<SPAN
>Study<SPAN
>(<SPAN
>"<SPAN
class=SpellE>su"<SPAN
>)),<SPAN
>Study<SPAN
>(<SPAN
>"<SPAN
class=SpellE>su"<SPAN
>));

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: nkis22
[mailto:nkishor@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:42
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] re:
horizontal study lines? (in AFL) x-dates??Jason, does
this work as the line keeps extending into the futurefrom the day you draw
it. When I check right extend, the x-datesdon't change, and if you mouse
over the line you will see the x-datelimits..I thought for right extend mode
the x-date should be open.Otherwise we will have to be redrawing the lines
everydaynand> > Filter=C>0;>
x=LastValue(Study("s1"));> y=LastValue(Study("s2"));>
AddColumn(x,"");> AddColumn(y,"");> AddColumn(x-y,"");>
> > Regards,> Jayson> -----Original
Message-----> From: Bruce Nutter [mailto:bdnutter@xxxx]> Sent:
Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:26 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] How do I subtract the difference between two
horizontal> study lines? (in AFL)> > >
Gurus,> > Does anybody know how to subtract between two horizontal
study lines in AFL> code? I have to study lines that I move around to
calculate entry and exit> points. What I'd like to do is to show that
vertical distance between these> two horizontal lines in the
interpretation window. Would one of you gurus> please let me know how
to do this?> > Bruce> > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.