[amibroker] re: horizontal study lines? (in AFL) x-dates??

Jason, does this work as the line keeps extending into the future
from the day you draw it. When I check right extend, the x-dates
don't change, and if you mouse over the line you will see the x-date
limits..I thought for right extend mode the x-date should be open.
Otherwise we will have to be redrawing the lines everyday

nand

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511