[amibroker] Re: horizontal study lines? (in AFL) x-dates??

hi Jason,
I am trying yours and TJs code, but some how I cannot
scan for horizontal line break. WHen I mouse over the line, it
doesn't show the last bar on the x-value so I have to change it
mannually. Though theline would keep extending, the x-value doesn't
and may be that is why I cannot scan for study lie break. Are you
able to do this? I am using 4.44 and all my studies are on the
main price chart
thanks
nand

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Nand,
> In my example I used a simple horizontal line which extends right.
Each day
> the lastvalue will look at the current bar position. To achieve the
same
> results with a line not extended then use the example TJ offered
which used
> a combination of NOT and IsNull to seek out the last point of the
line....

> x=ValueWhen(NOT IsNull( Study("re")),Study("re"));
> y=ValueWhen(NOT IsNull( Study("su")),Study("su"));
>

> Regards,
> Jayson

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511