RE: [amibroker] How do I subtract the difference between two horizontal study lines? (in AFL)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Brian,
have a
look in the help files for Study(). You can name your trend line than call its
value in a code.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
for
instance in this exploration I have named 2 study lines and called the last
value of each and subtracted one from the other....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Filter<FONT
color=#0000ff>=C<FONT
size=2>>0<FONT color=#282828
size=2>;<FONT face=Arial
color=#282828 size=2>
x=<FONT
size=2>LastValue(Study<FONT
size=2>("s1"))<FONT
face=Arial color=#282828 size=2>;
y=<FONT
size=2>LastValue(Study<FONT
size=2>("s2<FONT
size=2>")<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>);
AddColumn<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>(x<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,""<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>);<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
AddColumn(y,<FONT
face=Arial color=#ff00ff size=2>""<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>);
AddColumn(x-y,<FONT
face=Arial color=#ff00ff size=2>""<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>);

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bruce Nutter
[mailto:bdnutter@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:26
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] How do
I subtract the difference between two horizontal study lines? (in
AFL)

<SPAN
>Gurus,
<SPAN
>Does anybody know how to subtract between
two horizontal study lines in AFL code? I have to study lines that I move around
to calculate entry and exit points. What I'd like to do is to show that vertical
distance between these two horizontal lines in the interpretation window. Would
one of you gurus please let me know how to do this?
<SPAN
>BruceSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.