[amibroker] How do I subtract the difference between two horizontal study lines? (in AFL)

>Gurus,

>Does anybody know how to subtract between
two horizontal study lines in AFL code? I have to study lines that I move
around to calculate entry and exit points. What I'd like to do is to show that
vertical distance between these two horizontal lines in the interpretation
window. Would one of you gurus please let me know how to do this?