RE: [amibroker] How can I make use of a no commission situation

<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>he'll pick the stock???!!! very very
odd.
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>so you pick the timing and that's all? are both entry
and exit free?
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>personally, I'd be surprised if this free trade was a
significant advantage. much better to pay the $5 or $7 or even $14.95 and pick
your own plays.
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>
<SPAN
class=098465113-06102003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>My
  broker offers me to trade one stock with no commission each month. He will
  pick the stock. I am somewhat new to Amibroker, but  I can handle the
  interface and I can write simple AFL programs. My questions is, can anyone
  share any ideas about how to make best use of the situation where I can
  trade one stock without commission? Are there some systems that will trade
  often, but will normally be impaired by commission?Ideas would, of
  course, be valid also to people trading with low commission!I use
  Amibroker Real time version, but consider both intraday and end of day
  trading. ThanksJohn