[amibroker] How can I make use of a no commission situation

Hi all,

My broker offers me to trade one stock with no commission each month.
He will pick the stock. I am somewhat new to Amibroker, but  I can
handle the interface and I can write simple AFL programs. My
questions is, can anyone share any ideas about how to make best use
of the situation where I can trade one stock without commission? Are
there some systems that will trade often, but will normally be
impaired by commission?
Ideas would, of course, be valid also to people trading with low
commission!

I use Amibroker Real time version, but consider both intraday and end
of day trading.

Thanks
John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511