[amibroker] Quote Plus Interface

I am considering using Amibroker with Quote Plus and I have two
questions regarding the Quote Plus interface:

Background:
I read in http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php, another
data supplier's instructions for using Amibroker with their data that

<<You can now access your data any time you want. Due to the fact
that stocks periodically change their name, are delisted etc and
AmiBroker doesn't recognise this, we recommend that you periodically
click the Retrieve Symbols button inside the Database Settings
configuration.>>

Questions:
1. Is this true also of the Quote Plus interface (that Amibroker is
not directly connected to Quote Plus symbols but keeps an outdated
duplicate copy somewhere else) and thus does not automatically
recognize symbol additions and deletions from Quote Plus?

2. If this is true, is there a way to automate the daily "Retrieve
Symbols" function whenever Amibroker starts or after a Quote Plus EOD
download or at a specific time of day, instead of having to manually
execute this function every day?

Thanks

Ion.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511