Re: [amibroker] eSignal - EOD How to with Amibroker - Help

Siva,

AmiQuote does NOT use eSignal EOD package. It does NOT use eSignal 7.4
nor its data manager.
given in User's Guide: Tutorial: How to setup AmiBroker with eSignal.
It is described step by step. There is also video available at
http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
direct link: http://www.amibroker.neostrada.pl/video/esignal.html

Although it was intended for RT subscribers it should work with your EOD subscription too
(although I did not test it by myself because I have only RT subscription).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com