[amibroker] eSignal - EOD How to with Amibroker - Help

Hello,

I have just subscribed to eSignal EOD package and have downloaded
eSignal 7.4. Having done that, I'm at a lost as to how to configure
this for Amibroker use. Also I'm not able to find any documentation
on how I can use Amibroker/AmiQuote with eSignal data source.

I did try using Amiquote - setting it to eSignal EOD Historical and
what's suprises me is that Amiquote seems to be able to download data
from eSignal even if I'm not running the Data Manager from eSignal!!!

Any help and suggestion will be most appreciated.

Thanks
Regards
Siva

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511